Contact your designated Client Services representative for your specific return requirements
Learning How to Request Evidence Returns
Evidence submitted for Forensic Biology or Chemistry testing is returned to submitting agency upon completion of testing.
- You will need to submit a written request to have the evidence forwarded to a different agency or crime laboratory.
- Submit the written request at the time of submission, if possible.
- Request must include contact information, destination address and phone number in the request.
- Fees for returns vary by sample, as does shipping. The amount will be calculated and you will be billed.
- Note: Forensic Biology cases in which testing was conducted may be returned with some samples packaged on ice and these samples should be stored frozen upon arrival.