The Billing Policies at NMS Labs are as follows:
- Established accounts are billed monthly by an itemized statement, which includes date of service, patient name, test name, test code, and test charge. (Pre-payment is required if you have not established an account with NMS Labs.)
- Terms for established clients are net 30 days.
- Past-due account balances may accrue interest charges at 1.5% per month.
- If payment will be the responsibility of the patient or other party, prepayment is required and should accompany the analysis requisition and specimen in the form of a money order, cashier’s check or credit card. A receipt will be provided upon request.
- Government agencies must submit an official, pre-numbered purchase order.
- NMS Labs does not provide Medicaid, Medicare, or any other third-party billing services.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Please include your client account number and invoice numbers on all payments and correspondence. Checks should be made out to: “NMS Labs”
- Payment by credit card is available. NMS does not accept personal credit cards. Required information for credit card payment includes: account number and invoice number, name of cardholder, card number, expiration date and amount to be charged. A Sample Submission and Credit Card Authorization form can be downloaded here. You can also request a form directly from our Billing Department at 1-800-522-6671.
- NMS Labs accepts payment by wire transfer. To use this option, contact the Billing Department at 1-800-522-6671.
Remit to address:
P.O. Box 820090
Philadelphia, PA 19182-0090